Hartford custom-manufactures precision shafts and pins to your specifications, with length and diameter tolerances depending upon the size and end configuration.
Crowned, rounded spherical, and chamfered ends (including chamfer on both ends) are available. All precision shafts and pins materials are through-hardened, except carbon steel.
- Diameter: .031″ to 1.000″ (.787mm to 25.4mm)
- Length: .125″ to 3.000″ (3.17mm to 76.2mm)
- Chrome steel
- Carbon steel
- A variety of grades of stainless steel
- Up to 6 RMS
- Clean and ultra-clean parts (Learn more about the ultra-clean requirements.)
Applications for Precision Pins, Shafts and Dowel Pins include:
- Alignment pins
- U-Joints (needle rollers)
- Small motor shafts
- Mechanical timer pins
- CV Joints
- Starter Drives